Monday, December 22, 2014

Brady will have his eye on Bengals



And home-court advantage throughout the playoffs, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady will adjust to see Denver broncos Cincinnati Bengals Monday night at ESPN soccer. "Yes, I want to stay up late watching at least in the first half of this year would be too late," Brady said Monday morning in his weekly Boston WEEI sports radio interviews. "It is very important for us, so I will be staring at this one." Patriot has bye in the first round of the playoffs on Sunday 17-16 winning aircraft. If Denver lost Cincinnati, patriots won the AFC's no. 1 seed and home court advantage. Denver patriot or control their own fate, even if won, won 17 weeks bills will lock the AFC's top seed.


"Everything is ahead of us," said Brady. "Amazing cans you playing 15 games, there is still no decision, and everything is you, the NFL's way." The broncos no matter what happens, Brady want to 17 weeks. "I hope. I'd love to," Brady said. "Football in the last few weeks, I'd love to, take a look at our offense can put together the best 60 minutes of football, we have for a long time. We've been up and down. We really need to start some great football together these."
And the influence of many patriots injuries, including wide receiver Julian Edelman, and began to leave guard Dan Connolly Brady also saw the value of the rest in 17 weeks. "There are a lot of people, you can use a bit of time," Brady said. "But at the same time, this is football season, do you by any at the end of the season and you deal with these things. These things are the manager's decision.
"I want us to win. This is what I want. I don't care to have a rest. I want to go, try to kick your ass. That's what I want to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment