Monday, August 25, 2014

Matt Prater have made mistakes'





Matt Prater people to apologize, he deplores the road suspension in violation of the alliance's substance abuse policy, vowed not to drink, "as long as I in this program. "Denver Broncos play will miss the team's first four games of the season, because of the fourth week of the broncos goodbye, is not a qualified week 6 Sunday to horse against New York Jets. "I'm sure I will make some changes in my life," said talkative people, exercise on Monday. "Don't drink or do anything stupid. Let yourself in some cases, like don't go where people drink. Now I am going to put their exercise and get more time. I will be here, where the weight of the five days a week and I want to play in high school."
Talkative person, said he was told that his suspension in Houston Texans are faced with the broncos in preseason game on Saturday night. He suspended for one year may be considering his progress to the plan of the alliance, to a certain extent due to drunk driving was arrested in 2011.In the seventh year veteran said he apologized to his teammates at the meeting on Monday. "I'm really sorry, I made a mistake, hope to get everybody's trust, I want to go to work my tail, trying to win a championship, this year's talkative man said. "I take full responsibility for what happened, I am responsible for. No one's fault but my own, I deal with, I hope to learn from them and improve as a person, a football player."

No comments:

Post a Comment